All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• PIC0011.JPG
    PIC0011.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 405

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Hah! Now why would he leave his scent so high? So another couldn't over-mask it?

ng

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have one in the same spot I passed on last year and this year he is a shooter. I have had just a glimpse of him.
Nature girl they often get up on their hind legs to leave scent. Both males and females. Just do not capture it very often on Camera. He is pretty good size standing up !!
Thanks everyone. :icon_sunny:

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a cool shot, TnMtns. We watched a buck do that right outside our yard fence. He got up on his hind legs and touched one of the branches of a cedar tree that grows in our yard. The limb hangs over our fence and is down low enough for him to reach. Then he made a scrape on the ground right below the branch and left another kind of scent ::).
I think probably the neatest thing we've seen a deer do, is when the bucks do the "snort/wheeze". A mature buck did this at a young buck (during the rut) and he blew snot everywhere :tongue3: :laughing9:. That young buck ran off like something bad had got ahold of him :laughing7:.
Fun to watch animal habits!

~~sandcreek~~

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I knew it! They stand up just like we do when we aren't around. Do you have sound on that camera? I bet they talk just like we do too. :thumbsup:

Cool pic.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:
I knew it! They stand up just like we do when we aren't around. Do you have sound on that camera? I bet they talk just like we do too. :thumbsup:

Cool pic.

I have seen signs of what looked to be heavy partying and if you listen closely at night sometimes you will hear the music. No I do need sound on that camera. I think they are talking about me.
:icon_jokercolor:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well of course they do and they can read to..... thats why not a buck around only does an then they disapear too on doe day then when season is over just like before they reappear.... watch those old mailboxes for deliveries of the hunting season and just see WHO is getting the mail! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread