Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:

Well we had another six inches of Snow last night, on top of what we already had :o and the forcasters say there is more to come :o So I went for a walk and took the camera :)

In the first picture, it shows a Roman trackway that leads down to the stream, and across to the Roman Villa, near to were I live 8) this Winter could turn out to be one of the worst we have had for a very long time :o it's also the first time I have seen the River Tees frozen :o

SS

Attachments

• a s a 020.JPG
    a s a 020.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 338
  • a s a 004.JPG
    a s a 004.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 353
  • a s a 011.JPG
    a s a 011.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 335

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Hah! I'd like to see the gladiators in thier sandals walk through that! ;D Pretty pictures, I like that rosy glow in your pictures, and the size they show up here on the forum. Nice job. Here, the sun is shining, and it's still trying to snow....this will be a winter everyone talks about for a long time. Or I suppose it could become the norm.

ng

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pictures SS, especially love the first and third one.... :icon_thumright:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
It looks beautiful, but I've got a feeling we're going to get cheesed off with it :-\

Great pics though and I wonder too how the Romans coped with our winters.

S

seger98

Beautiful photos........... It will be 71 and :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: here today. ;D

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
Great shots. They were showing the UK on the news last night with all the snow, talking about a sled shortage ;D Stay warm and safe over there. Most of our northern states are getting the same.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ! I think the 1st one is my favorite!

NG you are right it could become the norm! At least next winter everyone will be wondering if it will be the same as this one?

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We looked at your pictures and said: "Oooohhhhh Aaaahhhh" :icon_thumright:. The first picture is our favorite!
What wonderful historic places you have, Silver Searcher, and thanks for sharing!!!
sandcreek~~

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pics. We're hearing it's your worst winter in about 30 years. "71 and sunshine", seger? We got sunshine, and if it hits 30 I'll be tickled. 'T-shirt weather in Colorado!!'

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN said:
Nice pics. We're hearing it's your worst winter in about 30 years. "71 and sunshine", seger? We got sunshine, and if it hits 30 I'll be tickled. 'T-shirt weather in Colorado!!'
Yea thats right :thumbsup: the thaws set in today ::) temps up to 4c+ now...floods next ::)

SS

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pictures SS. Maybe this freeze is heaving up more ancient artifacts for you come spring. You should get strong hits when it all thaws out. Thanks for sharing sir.
Always good post.
TnMountains

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread