Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photos for "plane spotters"

From the land of the Bluenose.....well another dark, dank and drury day so I thought that while playing on line scrabble I would post a few photos of aircraft that have graced my workplace. Enjoy and notice the sleek , clean lines of the cruiser in the last photo. Couldn't find my photos of the Russian cargo plane Antinov or however it was spelt. As for what each plane is............"wellz me sun Iz just take da pictures not tellz you what dey is!"
zz.jpg

a21.jpg

a22.jpg

a23.jpg

a24.jpg

a25.jpg

a26.jpg

a27.jpg

a28.jpg

a29.jpg

a1.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a20.jpg

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
Re: photos for "plane spotters"

nice pics,
now as per the last one-
if you do beat him off the line, and get in front, just remember
he has a bigger gun than you----lol

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009

What a variety, those are neat to look at. I like the creative paint jobs.

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett

Thanks for the pics !

I like aircraft... always wanted one but I went with motorcycles... they are the most fun you can have, on the ground.

Best
rmptr

leakypipes

Oct 7, 2007

Hey Guy, Those are beautiful photos of planes. I love looking at those kind of pictures. Near me is Stewart International Airport which is also a Military base. They have a company that only supports the C - 500 Galaxies, the huge planes that hall mucho cargo at one time. They are literally humungus. They don't take it to kindly anymore if you stop along the fences to take photo, it being a commercial airport plus a military installation. They have just received about ten million bucks to upgrade the military end of it. I frequently take my grandson down to watch, he loves it. Thanks for the great pictures. Are you a police officer that works security there. one of the other posts said something about you drag racing the jet and it haveing bigger guns. Thanks, Bob McNally, upstate New York

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread