Love My new Job !!

blindpig

Sep 29, 2007
So. Cali
Detector(s) used
Well,.Sometimes ?
Today ,.. On my new job .....

DSC03626.jpgmt\'s.jpg

I love my new commute,.. Really nice for So. Cali , or anywhere for that matter ??

move\'nsnow.jpg

Been moveā€™n snow this week ,. Fun playā€™n err...learning the new equipment,... snow is new to me ,. .. Finding it a bit bothersome,..donā€™t believe I really care for it much ?

DSC03652.jpgbobcat.jpg

Ran across Bob the cat a few times today ,... he has a bit of an attitude ,.. Typical cat !!

DSC03653.jpgsunset.jpg

Dayā€™s end ,...........time for the down hill commute ,... I love my new job !!!

Lookā€™n forward to tomorrow ,... Blindpig

S

seger98

Cool pictures, that bobcat is keeping an eye on you.

Kathy

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the bobcat pic! What you don't care for the snow ? :laughing7: I sorry its been snowing here since last night and still commin down, but, I would not want to work in it! Thanks for sharing the pics, share more I like the view! :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
blindpig

blindpig

Sep 29, 2007
So. Cali
Detector(s) used
Well,.Sometimes ?
cropsize.jpg

Here you go Mental Granny , another pic of Bob , the real shame of it is the fist time I ran across him yesterday , Iā€™d just thrown my camera back into my truck , no more than 10 min. before .... .. It had been in my pocket for the past 4 hrā€™s!!!!!!!! He/She. :dontknow:.. just hopped down onto the road Iā€™d just cleared about 45 ft. from me , there was a big chunk of snow pinched between my bucket and the road cut I could move it a bit , it kept his interest . In the sun light , heā€™s very orange ,.. Almost tiger orange , with somewhat dark vertical stripes ,.. He looks a bit like a little tiger !!Iā€™ve seen many other bobcatā€™s in San Diego, they are pretty as well , but didnā€™t look like a tiger !! Anyway , the wildlife on the property are accustom to are activities, and pay us no mind , except the squirrelā€™s ,.....they have ā€œissueā€™sā€,... I believe itā€™s with bobā€™s attitude .... ;D
Hay , Kathy I heard that ā€œBobā€ been keepā€™n an eye on another Kitty down near the stone yard this past week..... :wink: ......maybe itā€™s the kitten makeā€™n time of year, ??

Iā€™ll keep yā€™ll posted on this ?? .....Blindpig

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job and pictures! Love seeing the bobcats. Beautiful. :thumbsup:
TnMtns

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So thats it hes ckin you to see if your going to clear the road all the way to his lady love for him :hello2:

Just keep your camera safe and ready for more pics..... Thanks!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics, blindpig. I hate snow too, but snow means money here. I like the cat pics. I thought the first pic was a lynx. Bobcats are pretty cool. I have seen them many times in the wild, and they will run a short distance, stop, sit down and look back at me. I have decided this is because they truly believe they are invisible. The coloration of the bobcat varies, and matches where the live. Bobcats in the plains and tall grass areas are pretty much just plain brown. As you go into the woodlands and forests, you start to see the spots and stripes. The very prettiest coloration I ever saw was in bobcats from upper New England. Very defined spots and some striping. Thanks for the pics.

OP
OP
blindpig

blindpig

Sep 29, 2007
So. Cali
Detector(s) used
Well,.Sometimes ?
DSC03685.jpgcrrs.jpg
Hay RGINN & Spooky , I really donā€™t even know if Bob is a he or a she , Iā€™d like to know if he is a Bobcat or a Lynx ,,.?? From ground to top of back heā€™s about 16 in. And would weigh in at 30 lbā€™s ??
Today , only got some picā€™s of some Mountain Quail / Cali Mt. Quail ?? Not very good picā€™s but you can see the really large plume they have .
Thanks ,.. Blindpig

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably a bobcat, bp. I never can tell much from pictures; there's probably others on here who can. I did see a lynx cat last summer over by Independence Pass, and got close enough to ID it, but that rascal didn't stick around for a pic.

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
congrats on the new job. I tell you what, that's what you call an office with a view, and a corner office at that

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
blindpig said:
Hay RGINN & Spooky , I really donā€™t even know if Bob is a he or a she , Iā€™d like to know if he is a Bobcat or a Lynx ,,.?? From ground to top of back heā€™s about 16 in. And would weigh in at 30 lbā€™s ??
Today , only got some picā€™s of some Mountain Quail / Cali Mt. Quail ?? Not very good picā€™s but you can see the really large plume they have .
Thanks ,.. Blindpig

Pig,That is a Lynxcat,there are no (Canada)Lynx down here.The Canada Lynx,which is what most people envision when they hear Lynx,are only in the northern States,Montana,Idaho etc,and are rare at that.They have HUGE feet,and really long legs,with a tuft of hair on there ears)Now it is a little known fact that there is actually two different types of Bobcats in Calif.The Bay Cat which is the orange,large house cat looking one,and the Lynx cat which yours is,they are a little larger and have the "tufts",on the ends of there ears
That is indeed a Calif.Mtn. Qual as well,they are really becoming rare too,we used to hunt them,and havent for years.There still is a hunting season on them and for the life of me dont know why.It has become rare to see them anymore. :dontknow:

OP
OP
blindpig

blindpig

Sep 29, 2007
So. Cali
Detector(s) used
Well,.Sometimes ?
Thanks all,.. I do appreciate all your help and enthusiasm . Itā€™s nice to be able to post about things that arenā€™t really ā€œTreasureā€ :icon_scratch: , and get some help & support from some good people . Anyway ,I do enjoy sharing here at T-Net .
Thankā€™s again ,..Joel

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh but, it is a treasure .... a different kind of treasure but treasure none the less! :icon_sunny: Keep sharing ALL your treasures!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh but, it is a treasure .... a different kind of treasure but treasure none the less! :icon_sunny: Keep sharing ALL your treasures!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread