Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

Attachments

• diggin out2 (1040 x 772).jpg
    diggin out2 (1040 x 772).jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 308
S

seger98

When we "use" to live in the snow country of northern WI, I got to the point each year when I said forget it. it will eventually melt sooner or later on it's own & I just quit shoveling.

Chris

wildcatman71

Apr 2, 2007
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
I am amazed at your energy!! That is pretty....but I sure dont want it here!! That would shut our town doen for days....

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
warsawdaddy said:
That's the kind of snow that I walked to school in wen I was a little feller---uphill!

I remember you telling us that Warsawdaddy. Wasn't it uphill both ways?? :laughing7:

DM

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Yeah, man, you sure got it this time. That is more that we have had so far. I know the weather has been too good to
us so far and not dumped real bad on us. So far most of the heavy stuff has gone around us, But I know we'll probably
pay later for the lack of deep stuff so far. Those are good pics. Thanks for sharing.

Stay warm.

Ray

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
I don't think we've ever had more than a foot or so down here where I live, but I don't bother trying to get out if we get over a couple of inches. I keep the firewood piled high by the door and the booze cabinet loaded and just take however long it takes off of my important list.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread