Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a nice beach, & she doesn't look all that mischievious. :P
I went to Chelan years ago, got to see the Columbia river, fish going through the dams, deer in the apple orchards, mountain lions tied on car tops, mountain sheep, & some beautiful country.
Spent a few hours in Seattle visiting a girl, (night time), then drove away & didn't even see the city. :icon_scratch:

Fossis.............

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
if you time it right in E.WA, you can watch the native americans throw their nets in the river. It was fascinating. 'shame you missed Seattle, it is a great city, hmm, there but didn't see the city?
& yes she is mischievious her teachers will attest to that too.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent photos :icon_thumleft: that looks like nice place i love Light Houses theres 5 here where i live i cant wait to hit the beaches when it warms up .Good Hunting Jim

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
4-H said:
Nah, She looks like a good kid! :icon_thumleft:

yup! she is a great kid, excellent student, & wonderful story teller. she has us rollin on the floor most of the time. I am still amazed at how wonderful both my girls are. I have to be the luckiest mom on the planet! but she is still mischevious! (in a totally fun way) & in that pic she was trying to figure out how to get me wet without gettin herself wet too. didn't do it, she took pity on her poor ole mama. it was really a day I will never forget!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was a work release Supervisor I used to take my load of convicts up there every wensday to clean around the light house an the beach .lol I allways had a full crew on those days everyone loved going up ,some days you'd see seals , or Orca whales , Eagles .

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
wow, I'd say those were some lucky prisoners. not sure I would have wanted to spend my time doing your job, but at least you got to be there. PT is such a beautiful little town. It sure has grown in the last 20 yrs. not quite as sleepy (or possibly stoned?) as it use to be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread