crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Live here in Central Ohio and when I went to bed last night it was raining. I watch the weather Chanel quite a bit (Why, I don't know why sometimes as they are usually wrong) and it said a few snow showers after midnight with little or no accumulation. Well this morning I woke up to the sound of snow plows and when I looked out side the wind was howling and the snow was blowing and you couldn't even see the roads. Well, 3 inches fell with some deeper spots where it had drifted. The wind chill is 17 . Just last week I was metal detecting and it was 68 ::)I wish this white stuff would go away forever >:( I hate winter.......well it's spring now ::)

003-5.jpg

This picture was taken at 8:45AM
002-6.jpg

This picture was taken at 1:30
002-7.jpg

This picture was taken at 3:45
005-3.jpg

These were taken a few days ago:

008-3.jpg

003-6.jpg

001-6.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pictures. Our biggest snow was in March here several years ago with three feet !! Yeah c'mon spring !!

mjido

Aug 14, 2007
Western New Mexico
Same thing happened here, the weather people kept saying nice weather, and some snow in the Northeast part of the state, but looked outside our window, and it was snowing like holy heck, but the weather people kept saying it was nice and clear! Snowed about a couple of inches off and on for a few hours, but by late afternoon it was gone! Whew!

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
4-H said:
I feel for you buddy.
That is one of the reasons I left Michigan when I was younger.
It will be over soon

Mike

Smart move :icon_sunny: We have talked about moving south but it's not going to happen any time soon. Thanks Mike

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aw, don't move south, y'all. Move up here to the middle of the Rockies in Colorado. The South pretty much got more snow than we did this winter. That's bad for business, but if the snow went away here for good, at least everybody could afford to live here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread