Will I see my Little Bear Dog again in Heaven?

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600

Attachments

• bearangel.jpg
    bearangel.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 426
  • bearangel.jpg
    bearangel.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 411

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well UncleVinny, I've been around a few NDE's, mostly inflicted upon others. (Seriously, unfortunately, but not anymore) I think if it makes you happy you will see your pet in heaven, but you may not recognize them at first. We can't really conceive of heaven, but I can't imagine one at all without pets. But you also might consider that some pets went straight to Hell. Particularly the last one I had, a cat I called Cat. If I go there, maybe she'll remember a couple of the good things I did for her and have a little mercy on me.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She never was teased, UV. She was abandoned before her eyes were open and although it was a huge pain in the a**, I took the time and rescued her. One of the ways she showed her thanks later was to sneak up on me when I was sitting by the campfire of an evening reading, and jump out of a tree onto my head and scare the crap out of me. Then walk away with that cat walk they have and look back over her shoulder as if to say 'Just checkin if you were awake, dude'. Definitely gone to hell. Maybe not in charge of the whole place, but probably highly placed in human resources. I would write a book about that rascal, but the cat population would put me on a death list.

OP
OP
UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
RGINN said:
She never was teased, UV. She was abandoned before her eyes were open and although it was a huge pain in the a**, I took the time and rescued her. One of the ways she showed her thanks later was to sneak up on me when I was sitting by the campfire of an evening reading, and jump out of a tree onto my head and scare the crap out of me. Then walk away with that cat walk they have and look back over her shoulder as if to say 'Just checkin if you were awake, dude'. Definitely gone to hell. Maybe not in charge of the whole place, but probably highly placed in human resources. I would write a book about that rascal, but the cat population would put me on a death list.

Ahh, too bad. No good deed goes unpunished. :thumbsup:

Either your hair turned white or you were continually haunted by the possibility of animal attack at any minute of the day or night - or both. We did have a cat like that at one time, but fortunately he attacked only my father when he (the father) was taking a nap.

Actually, the day after the dog died, I walked the same path we used to go,
and I swear I had a vision of him. He was about 20 fit tall, and I walked into
the white hair on his chest, and as I was engulfed by the fur, the vision faded.
Lasted less than one second, but real as all get-up. ???

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What if there were two owners and they both wanted the dog in heaven? Who would decide which person gets it? There certainly won't be any lawyers around. :dontknow:

RevJoel

Mar 1, 2006
Central SC
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Deep Seeker
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

OP
OP
UncleVinnys

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Wow, Good One, Rev! :thumbsup:

Here is my favorite from NDEs:

http://www.nderf.org/mary_r_nde.htm
There was an invisible border you could not see yet you understood not to cross it or you could not leave.
Horses and dogs were playing together and when they stopped, they seemed to stare a hole through me and then went back to playing.
I was told they were checking to see if I was the person they were waiting for that they had loved while on earth.

RevJoel

Mar 1, 2006
Central SC
Detector(s) used
Old Garrett Deep Seeker
Uncle Vinnie, I did a painting once of Rainbow Bridge with my first Rotty in the clouds above it. Since them I have adapted it so that I may put any pets picture in the clouds as shown below. If you would email me a pic of your dog, I will gladly send you a print with your dog in the clouds. I offer this free to any that may have lost a loving friend.

Twister.jpg

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's nice, Rev. Will Jimi Hendrix be there at Rainbow Bridge also, you think?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread