Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I am really happy you made your first post we're already on each others buddies list an you know I've tried talkin your mom into comming to the Caldwell hunt! I really wish somrthin will change enogh you all can come by and say hi at least an meet everyone! Always love your pics! Evy :icon_sunny:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet...been enjoying your photography. Keep those pics coming, love your avatar.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
sandcreek~girl

sandcreek~girl

Greenie
Apr 14, 2010
Somewhere in Oklahoma
River Rat said:
Welcome to TNet...been enjoying your photography. Keep those pics coming, love your avatar.

:wink: RR
Thanks River Rat!
UncleVinnys said:
Welcome to posting!

Great juxtaposing of the brute force of the buffalo against the frail beauty of the butterfly! :hello:
Thanks UncleVinnys!!! That's just what I was trying to do ;D .
Mental Granny said:
Well I am really happy you made your first post we're already on each others buddies list an you know I've tried talkin your mom into comming to the Caldwell hunt! I really wish somrthin will change enogh you all can come by and say hi at least an meet everyone! Always love your pics! Evy :icon_sunny:
Thanks Evy--I don't think we'll be able to come to the Caldwell hunt. It looks like you all are going to have lots of fun. Take some pics to share with us.
4-H said:
Welcome! :hello:
Your mom is a good friend of ours.
Happy late B-day too :D
I think that was you your mom posted a pic of! :)
Thank you 4-H! Mom thinks you and Maggie(and Sammie :D ) are GOOD people and we always enjoy your posts.
girardpaguy said:
Awesome photos.
Thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to see more from you. :hello2:
Thanks Girardpaguy! I'll be posting more soon!
sandcreek~girl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions