5-1c.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 5-1d.jpg
    5-1d.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 215

travel

Dec 27, 2007
summertown georgia
beautiful pictures as always. could you send just a little bit of cooler weather this way, 6:00 pm est 91 with heat index of 96. miss colorado visits.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well yes travel I would love to send it your way. You know I grew up where we would chop cotton while it was over a hundred, and that was hot, but we stood it. Now when I go back down to Oklahoma and it's over 85, I almost die. It's never over 80 degrees in summer right here, so I'll put up with the winter.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Very nice pics rginn, they really are beautiful. winter is a memory here, now. And it's been very quiet as far as storms this spring. I won't even mention the grilled steaks, mushrooms and peppers I just ate, out on my front porch. I know the heat is coming but I couldn't still be putting up with snow, I would be going nuts. I was glad to see it leave this year. Still, those are just great pictures.

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are sure pretty pics, RGINN, but I'm with naturegirl about being glad "winter is a memory" here in Oklahoma! We've got fish to catch and tomatoes to grow! :icon_sunny: Its hard to believe that you're still having snow when everything is so green around here.
sandcreek~~

wwace

Jan 4, 2006
Anchorage AK
Detector(s) used
Exterra 70, Etrac, AT Pro
At least you can drive to somewhere half warm, if the roads stay open. :D

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh the roads are fine, wwace. The passes are still a little rough, and to get out of here I have to go through a pass every direction. But I guarantee you that tomorrow I will go over Hoosier Pass and head south to Pueblo and go camping. It will be about 80 degrees, nice and warm, and I'll be by the lake, stylin in the sun. Yeeehaaw!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful pics again. Hope your camping was a blast ..... I am with the other Okie gals Hate the hot hot but sooooo glad for the bad cold to be gone and prayin the spring weathers not to bad this year ! :icon_sunny:

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello:
I can remember one year we were running a 200 acre center in Estes park.
We picked up all the internationals up from the airport to begin training for the upcoming season.
It was June. That night we had a huge snowstorm and all of the staff were crying and wanted to go back home.
The next morning it was sunny and warmed to 75 degrees.
The staff felt silly and stayed with us through the season.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread