• phpLJLfk1PM.jpg
    phpLJLfk1PM.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 417
  • phpOyf02MPM.jpg
    phpOyf02MPM.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 414
F

Felinepeachy

How much for the third painting down? I love it!!! And I want it. :tongue3: All the pics are very nice BTW :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Felinepeachy said:
How much for the third painting down? I love it!!! And I want it. :tongue3: All the pics are very nice BTW :thumbsup:

Thanks Peachy I appreciate your kind words and interest. I've decided to exhibit this group in a local art show in July. I'll let you know towards the end of July. Thanks again, Ryan

F

Felinepeachy

thirty7 said:
Felinepeachy said:

Thanks Peachy I appreciate your kind words and interest. I've decided to exhibit this group in a local art show in July. I'll let you know towards the end of July. Thanks again, Ryan

Good for you!! I am sure folks will love them. :thumbsup:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did the other two go? You are so good at this I am not sure what is a picture or painting. You need to show some of your pencils sketches :thumbsup:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I LIKE that, it's maybe what they call abstract realism. By all means exhibit in shows. Be prepared for the comments. If you paint for the money and to what people will buy, there's not much of an adverse reaction. If you paint from your heart or soul or whatever, like you apparently do, it seems to elicit more of a reaction from viewers, positive we hope, but sometimes negative. DO NOT let it get you down if it's negative. You probably won't have to worry about that, though. I exhibited a painting in an art show in high school, which in retrospect I must admit I had no idea what I was thinking when I did it or what I was trying to prove, but it drew negative comments and laughs right off the bat. I jerked it down and went back and sat on the bus until time came to leave. On the other hand, any notice, good or bad, is not necessarily a bad thing in art. Keep after the art!

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Thanks alot everyone, I appreciate the comments and kind words. More great advice RGINN, appreciate that dude.

P

Pentico

Awesome pictures, but I really like the painting.
Great colors, nice background.
Peace

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picasso once said that, even if he got a negative response from someone viewing his work, he accomplished his task by effecting the emotions of that viewer. That's the jist of what he said anyway. Made sense to me. I also like your painting and I'm usually more positive about realism. That one works.

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
packerbacker said:
Picasso once said that, even if he got a negative response from someone viewing his work, he accomplished his task by effecting the emotions of that viewer. That's the jist of what he said anyway. Made sense to me. I also like your painting and I'm usually more positive about realism. That one works.

Good quote PB, he's right as long as the artwork makes the viewer feel something, good or bad is what really matters imo...strike a chord. Appreciate the comments.

Thanks alot Chris...Regards, Ryan

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
LOVE your work! And the whimsical use of color!

I love to create and do mosaic work:)

here's a pic of my current project, a bowling ball that'll soon be a gazing ball. I upcycle so use all types of items as my 'canvas'

Attachments

• 28701_1452458705612_1057590214_1300160_5502355_n.jpg
    28701_1452458705612_1057590214_1300160_5502355_n.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 241
OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Thanks vibes, interesting piece there...Appreciate the comments dano. Here's a work in progress view and finished picture of one of my latest, and a group shot of some recent work.

Attachments

• phpNYDqa7PM.jpg
    phpNYDqa7PM.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 203
  • phpYpBJMfPM.jpg
    phpYpBJMfPM.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 201
  • phpyGq5arPM.jpg
    phpyGq5arPM.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 208
  • phpB7ClvdPM.jpg
    phpB7ClvdPM.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 190
  • phpNwZEFzPM.jpg
    phpNwZEFzPM.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 192

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great but I wish the pics were bigger on that last one. For some reason it strikes me you should hook up with a writer and illustrate books. You definitely got a style. Vibes amazes me too because I can't visualize things in 3D. Folks who do sculpture, or take a bunch of crap I cleaned out of the bed of my pick-up and turn it into a work of art just amaze me. I'll try to get you a good picture of sunset or sunrise here in the mountains and you can paint it for us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions