Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The church I go to held a Block Party, we go into a neighborhood and set up inflatibles and have water guns, face painting an games for the kids, we cook hot dogs had watermelon gave away clothes an had drawings for free bikes an stuff. And some of the men spread out and mow and weed eat. They are always a blast and we do our best to bless the neighborhood to show GODs love !

Attachments

• IMG_4374.JPG
    IMG_4374.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_4386.JPG
    IMG_4386.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 509
  • IMG_4390.JPG
    IMG_4390.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 502
  • IMG_4407.JPG
    IMG_4407.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 492

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guy's do 'great work'. :thumbsup:

Fossis.............

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks hot out there, but fun. You'd fit right in with Bro. Scott and the Big Red Bus, as that's the sort of thing they got goin on throughout the summer.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will do one more of these at least this summer. An the 2 bikes we gave away this time a man who owns a rental property in the area saw what was going on stopped an was told talk to me when he offered a bike I said yes he just wanted prayer with the kids when the drawing happened. So we were doing drwing at 1pm he left an got another bike and some soccor and footballs it was great. The food started going early with the men who live in the area started comming an eating. But, the 1st was kids out on their bikes riding around wanting to get wet !
I think heat index was 102 but, water, if someone threatened to get me wet I said "DO IT !" LOL! I was using a water gun squirting the ladies that were cooking!
That little girl hammin for the camera ..... thats my grand daughter Kirstin and the grand sons Jacob standing at a table an Hunter is sitting drinking a DP! And daughter Tammy is serving chips (in purple stripe shirt).

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like everyone had fun, despite the heat.

:wink: RR

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was hot and it was alot of fun we will do another the end of this month I think ! :icon_sunny:

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Nice !

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
What a great idea, and a good way of showing in a practical way, what being a Christian is all about.

U.

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was great! I can't wait for the next one !

And the best of it last week some people from the area came to church . 5 of them were saved..... HIS works never stop !

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Bless you Granny and all the others that took part. A great testimony and I know all the kids and most of the adults would appreciate what you did. In all the modern wild times it's good to see someone still living up to the old-time Christian way
of life of helping your neighbor that needs it. Great work. A thumb's up, :thumbsup: and here's a cup of coffee
to you, :coffee2:

Ray

OP
OP
Mental Granny

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks all this was such a blessing to be a part of .... and it was alot of fun ! :hello2: :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread