Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:hello2: :hello2:
Well, the hard part any way! :D
The kids will be starting the first ever, 4-h summer camp, Metal Detecting Program this week! :hello2: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

My friend, Ralph drove 2-1/2 hours from KX.TN to help me complete this project.
Thank you Ralph!

Mike, Maggie and Samantha
PICT0030.JPG
Ralph.
A true example of what a person, who wants to make a difference, in kids lives is all about

Attachments

• PICT0023.JPG
    PICT0023.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 311
  • PICT0026.JPG
    PICT0026.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 316
  • PICT0027.JPG
    PICT0027.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 319
  • PICT0029.JPG
    PICT0029.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 319
  • PICT0031.JPG
    PICT0031.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 306

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations!! My hat's off to Ralph. Knew quite a few guys in the community like that when I was growin up (thank goodness) but don't see too many nowadays. There's still a few, at least.

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks great, Mike :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft: ! Those kids are going to have so much fun!
:hello:
sandcreek~~~~

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks Great!!!! I'm looking forward to the pics of the first hunt!!!! The coins I mailed should be there any time!!! HH kids from Chug and Red!!!!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Those kids are gonna LOVE it, looks absolutely awesome!!! Ralph, you get a great big "Atta-Boy", a pat on the back & a very firm handshake! Rginn is right.............we used to see many who would give to the community, not so much anymore. You are a rare breed & we thank you for everything you do! You too Mike, you too! :icon_thumleft:
I dont wanna get all mushy here, Ive said it before.............you guys are doing things for these kids that they will remember for their entire lives, things that will shape them, help to make them fine upstanding adults one day. We need more of that these days. Keep it up & keep posting pics please. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Chug and Red said:
Looks Great!!!! I'm looking forward to the pics of the first hunt!!!! The coins I mailed should be there any time!!! HH kids from Chug and Red!!!!
WE GOT EM!!!!!!
We just opened the package.
Thank you for the cool pit prizes :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mighty AP said:
Those kids are gonna LOVE it, looks absolutely awesome!!! Ralph, you get a great big "Atta-Boy", a pat on the back & a very firm handshake! Rginn is right.............we used to see many who would give to the community, not so much anymore. You are a rare breed & we thank you for everything you do! You too Mike, you too! :icon_thumleft:
I dont wanna get all mushy here, Ive said it before.............you guys are doing things for these kids that they will remember for their entire lives, things that will shape them, help to make them fine upstanding adults one day. We need more of that these days. Keep it up & keep posting pics please. :icon_thumleft:
Darren,
You yourself are helping too!
Thank you for the amazing $240.00 donation here buddy!!!!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
4-H said:
Mighty AP said:
Darren,

LOL! Bill-USA is the hero here, he's the one with the big ol' heart! Im just doin' my job sir! :icon_salut:

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mighty AP said:
4-H said:
Mighty AP said:
Darren,

LOL! Bill-USA is the hero here, he's the one with the big ol' heart! Im just doin' my job sir! :icon_salut:
Yes, I agree! Both of you.
Thank you! Bill USA

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: Mike & Ralph ....wtg guys it looks great wish I coulda been there to have helped .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions