tsmall.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 488

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is one that red has been warned about I would have to peel her off the celing!!!!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like a recent rain I'd say the lil guy is awake an out lookin for a mate :icon_thumleft: great pic

F

Felinepeachy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tard:

secatwalkn_e0.gif

Attachments

• secatwalkn_e0.gif
    secatwalkn_e0.gif
    49.6 KB · Views: 330

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They get out moving around before a rain. You know you can pick one of those up and handle it and they won't bite if you're careful? Try it. Chicks dig it. Someone let us know how it works out for them. (Well the last part was facetious, but you can handle them without harm. I don't know why you would want to, and they do have fangs they can sink in if they don't like it.)

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We were in Big Bend National Park last week and the ranger there said it was their(spider) mating season for the next couple of weeks. :laughing7:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We used to see them on the highways after a rain and the sun came out. I collected a dozen of them in a gallon jar and released them just outside the NCO Club at MacGregor Range just before closing time. The grizzled old sergeants didn't bat an eye as they stumbled out. Most of them just laughed.

Tin Nugget

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2007
Mesquite Texas
Detector(s) used
MXT F2
I used to have one, until I got married. I carried it around allot in the palm of my hand. If you pick them up, use forefinger and thumb on each side of the body just behind the second legs, they will freeze once their legs leave ground. Mine never bit me.

Tony66

May 28, 2008
Tampa Bay Area Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II
ok, I dont scare easily but my one huge phobia is spiders. I dont care what size or kind it is, they just petrify me, don't know wjy but they do. I know that if I came across that thing, one of 2 thing would probably happen, either the urge to kill it to get it away from me - or- my pants will become a skirt which I will hike up and run away like the proverbial helpless school girl. I wish I was exagerating even a little.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread