The Southern Grill (Umrgolf & Sentinel do dinner)

U

umrgolf

The Southern Grill (Umrgolf & Sentinel do dinner)

:hello: Ka-bob night in Southeast Virginia :o :o Shrimp! Chicken Breast! Bacon! Ham! Tomato! Zucchini! Cucumber! Mushroom! Squash! Onion! Green-Yellow-Red Bell Peppers! :headbang: :headbang: Greetings from Jeff, Josh, & Abby (Josh's wife) ;D :icon_thumleft:

IMG_0403.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0410.JPG

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The Southern Grill (Umrgolf & Sentinel do dinner)

Aw hell yeah bud, a large time had by all I bet. I'd a been there, but the invite got slowed down in the mail!

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:o :o You guys not only hunt very well but know how to chow down as well !! Southern style BBQ grill masters ..I'm hungry after seeing those awesome shiskas :laughing7:

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dawg, still sittin on the couch with a full belly and a smile! ;D ;D

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

RGINN said:
Aw hell yeah bud, a large time had by all I bet. I'd a been there, but the invite got slowed down in the mail!

Hey RGINN!! Too bad we didn't have more of a crowd! Still got 10 or 12 kabobs in the fridge :o :laughing7:

CMDiamonddawg said:
:o :o You guys not only hunt very well but know how to chow down as well !! Southern style BBQ grill masters ..I'm hungry after seeing those awesome shiskas :laughing7:

The only thing missing was you DAwg ::) You always talk about coming down here... figured your fox-hound nose would sniff those out and make u come runnin :laughing9: :laughing9:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Think ill do that this weekend looks good for sure :icon_thumleft: you didn't leave much out Good food Dd60

OP
OP
U

umrgolf

Deepdiger60 said:
Think ill do that this weekend looks good for sure :icon_thumleft: you didn't leave much out Good food Dd60

thanks man! I'll tell ya, my mouth was waterin when we were gettin all that ready to hit the grill :laughing9: :headbang:

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Day-um, that looks great, guys! I wouldn't mind partaking in some of that beer as well. :headbang: :icon_thumleft: Thanks for sharing, Jeff. I hope all is well. Now, if you could only sprinkle that 1600s cob and other cut silvers that you have found this year over that meal, it would be a sweet Colonial dessert. :laughing9: :notworthy:

Kirk

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kirk PA said:
Day-um, that looks great, guys! I wouldn't mind partaking in some of that beer as well. :headbang: :icon_thumleft: Thanks for sharing, Jeff. I hope all is well. Now, if you could only sprinkle that 1600s cob and other cut silvers that you have found this year over that meal, it would be a sweet Colonial dessert. :laughing9: :notworthy:

Kirk

Yeah, I think I did a Fine job of grilling that meal up for us all to partake in AND Jeff did a Fine Job of keeping the "HoneyMoons" coming ;D ;D :icon_thumleft:

You know we'd have a hail of a time Kirk if you ever come down this way! We'll eat, drink :occasion14: and dig like Kings! :icon_king: :icon_king:

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro

Special celebration for finding certain buttons? Ummm?

Youse guys deserve it all!

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other

Fine lookin' shish there. Have any of you ever made "spiedies" I am in the Nawth, but enjoy them anytime I am in the Upstate area. I love them so much, I had my friend's sister bring a case of the original Spiedie marinade with her when she visited him this summer. I only have 1/2 (6) of the case left. yummmmm..............NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread