My marina

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
What a frickin weekend it's been despite this calming photo.

Lost the anchor in 33' of water 10 miles out (Sunday). Battery died (Saturday), tip of fishing pole broke (Sunday), YET, fished ALL day Saturday in the rain & caught the limit of 60 perch (ok, that made up for *some* of the crap).

Serenity now....or is this a great example of Mercury Retrograde in action? Hmm-mm-mm.

I think I'm happy to be home, yes I know I am.

The house on the cliff...wow! Wow! wow!

Attachments

• DSCF0473.JPG
    DSCF0473.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 334
  • DSCF0470.JPG
    DSCF0470.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 322

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Serenity now....... Insanity later :laughing9:

P.S. You didn't lose the anchor, it's still down there :hello2: Call Lloyd Bridges and he'll be glad to assist you :wink:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aquaman would be a better bet, and being a superhero he probably wouldn't charge a recovery fee. No way I could live in that house. I can envision many alcohol infused scenarios that could arise, and most would end with the police or the paramedics responding.

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
RGINN, I agree this IS a job for Aquaman! Or a trip to West Marine.

The stone house is in one of the best locations for lake Erie viewing as nothing will or can be built across the street from it. Have you ever driven by a place so many times and just wonder what the people are like who live in that house? I do.
Are they happy? do they appreciate their home?

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vibes said:
RGINN, I agree this IS a job for Aquaman! Or a trip to West Marine.

The stone house is in one of the best locations for lake Erie viewing as nothing will or can be built across the street from it. Have you ever driven by a place so many times and just wonder what the people are like who live in that house? I do.
Are they happy? do they appreciate their home?

Lol. How do you loose and anchor?? Got it stuck huh? Limit of perch is mighty nice though. I wonder also if the people are happy in that house. Hmmmm. Was there not a song and you should know this.. "If you are happy blow your horn If you are happy blow your horn". Drive by and blow your horn and see,,, :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cute house, but it must be hell trying to scale that wall in the wintertime :tongue3:

OP
OP
vibes

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Spartucus...I guess I need to contact spiderman? callin' out all the SuperHeroes:)

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking at that picture again, I'm wondering if they made the stone wall just above that little cliff, from the pieces left over from blasting some of that rock away :dontknow:

I could never live there, because I'm sure I would get arrested for some of the things I would do to entertain myself.. First I would take a rack, affix four headlights to it, have a rope and pulley system and at night I would lower it to the roadway. Could you imagine driving around the bend and seeing 4 headlights starring you down :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread