spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday they had a free Blues Concert and BBQ on the 14th st pier in NYC.. What a nasty day, humidity was horrendous and then the rain... I swear I was having flashbacks of Woodstock :laughing7:

This was my first venture out with the 181st survivors in 40 years!! We were talking about all the friends we lost and the ones we were still trying to find. When I got home last night, I was able to contact yet another survivor. We are planning a big part early September and hope to have a large turnout, all 15 out of 60 friends

<script src='http://img443.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=194035359635005703.jpg' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript> </noscript>

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool. It looks like your hair survived woodstock as well. :laughing7:
Thanks for your service sir!

M

MiniMe

Nothing like Blues, BBQ and old friends. Here's to a great turnout in September :occasion14:. Thank you all for your service.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How dare you to even HAVE that much hair at your age!
Rock on!

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if I mislead you.. Not war survivors, just got through a tough South Bronx neighborhood... I think this place was rougher than Nam..

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Sorry if I mislead you.. Not war survivors, just got through a tough South Bronx neighborhood... I think this place was rougher than Nam..
I believe you. Not all war zones come with military paychecks.

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
spartacus53 said:
you saying rougher than nam thats good for a laugh.glad you enjoyed your reunion.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
steve71 said:
spartacus53 said:
you saying rougher than nam thats good for a laugh.glad you enjoyed your reunion.

OK, maybe not as rough as Nam, but a close second.. We do have a high body count to prove that ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions