Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Game Camera Pics...."Cicatriz"

More great pics! Sandcreek's right; back in the 50's and early 60's we were excited to even see deer tracks. I would like to add Atwood's is one of the greatest stores ever. Pretty much anything you need they got it. They don't have them here in Colorado where I'm at, but everytime I make it back to Oklahoma I hit the one in Clinton two or three times and stock up.

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RGINN said:
More great pics! Sandcreek's right; back in the 50's and early 60's we were excited to even see deer tracks. I would like to add Atwood's is one of the greatest stores ever. Pretty much anything you need they got it. They don't have them here in Colorado where I'm at, but everytime I make it back to Oklahoma I hit the one in Clinton two or three times and stock up.
Atwoods ROCKS :headbang: :laughing9: .
Thanks RGINN!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Not sure if I will make it out to Oklahoma this winter or not. They say the Hogs have been getting bad where I go. Your pictures are great do not get anything more or less than what you have. Mine give date, time,Temp and moon phase,lol.
Are you getting any does with twins? I am still seeing fawns nursing. Season opens here Saturday. Archery. :hello:
Have fun with your camera they are as fun as hunting going and checking the card : )

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TnMountains said:
Not sure if I will make it out to Oklahoma this winter or not. They say the Hogs have been getting bad where I go. Your pictures are great do not get anything more or less than what you have. Mine give date, time,Temp and moon phase,lol.
Are you getting any does with twins? I am still seeing fawns nursing. Season opens here Saturday. Archery. :hello:
Have fun with your camera they are as fun as hunting going and checking the card : )
Yes, we do have a couple of does with twins. And the fawns still have their spots!

You mentioned the hog problem---I think they are invading Oklahoma! We've been seeing lots and lots of them. We've got 2 hog traps set out and my daughter and husband have been going hog huntin' every evening. They've killed 4 in the last month. Its absolutely horrible the damage those things can do to the land!

Attachments

• MDGC0336 (650x488).jpg
    MDGC0336 (650x488).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 151

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions