new puppies (one last pic 12/14)

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Re: new puppies (more pics 11/09)

Yup, I love that one too with your grandson and the pup. Labs are the best. I had a black one for almost 15
years and she was a lovable dog and so gentle around the house. They are also smart as a whip. My dog,
Tasha, knew several tricks and would do some on hand signals, some on voice command.
Those pups of your's should be easy ones to find good homes for. It might turn out that you don't have
enough to go around when they are old enough to go. LOL.
Thanks for sharing pics of them.

Ray

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: new puppies (more pics 11/30)

These were taken 11/22

Attachments

• allthepups.jpg
    allthepups.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 317
  • malepup3.jpg
    malepup3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 292
  • malepup1.jpg
    malepup1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 312

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for the update pics ! They will make some great Christmas gifts! They are adorable!

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great pics. There really starting too look like labs now. The Girlfriend wants a yellow lab. I already have a black lab. She's 6 years old now and a great companion. :icon_thumright: Keep the pics coming.

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The pups are all gone now except for this one. They went like hotcakes! This is Cabela ("Bela" for short). Yes, named after the sporting goods chain. :D My son's dog fathered the litter so this was his pick. She already retrieves and doesn't mind water. Last night she spent a few hours by the campfire just getting used to outdoor life. :icon_thumleft:

Attachments

• bela4.jpg
    bela4.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 227
OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, they eat a lot but my female just brought in well over $1,000 and a new pup for my son so I'm not going to complain much. Given that and the fact that she retrieves the birds I shoot, she's paying her way and then some, not to mention that she is a treasure just to be around. :icon_thumleft:
10 is getting up there in age for a lab. Do you use him for hunting? That's what's nice about labs; they can be a hunting dog, a family dog or both.

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
No,my bread is not meant for hunting but for a more of a family dog. He has had 4 hip surgeries in the past and doesn't move well. I don't hunt,but i used to shoot birds with my bee bee gun " Don't tell my Mom that".

packerbacker said:
Yeah, they eat a lot but my female just brought in well over $1,000 and a new pup for my son so I'm not going to complain much. Given that and the fact that she retrieves the birds I shoot, she's paying her way and then some, not to mention that she is a treasure just to be around. :icon_thumleft:
10 is getting up there in age for a lab. Do you use him for hunting? That's what's nice about labs; they can be a hunting dog, a family dog or both.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread