Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Tank69 and myself have been busy getting ready for the rugrats to come trick or treating. We decorated the front bay of the man cave in order to make it much more fun. The sea hag is fully automated and has light up eyes and sounds. There are multiple strobe lights and 2 fog machines. This should be a halloween to remember. We are having a BBQ all halloween day and then the ladies are taking the kids out for sweets in the evening. There will be 3 grills goin and tons of food and good times. Hope you all have a great halloween. Thanks for looking.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN1504.JPG
    DSCN1504.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 488
  • DSCN1502.JPG
    DSCN1502.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 441

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
That must have taken a lot of work and time. Good job. The kid's reactions would be funny. :thumbsup:
Happy Halloween to you all.

Ray

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
C'mon now...tell the truth. I'm betting that "sea hag" was one of your clients that wasn't satisfied. Am I right? :tongue3:

Syrena Hunter

Nov 30, 2004
Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Minelab Excalibur-800
Cobra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, I bet you chased some of the little ones away with that set up...probably didn't even walk up the drive :laughing7: Next year,, if you need help emptying them bottles....give us a ring :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread