How to catch a cat,the Redneck way...

soupie

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: :laughing9:
Stumbled upon this when I got home from work today,was not sure I would make it to the house to get the camera due to laughing so hard.I did release the poor critter,and boy could he run :laughing7: what could be funnier? I look over five minutes later and there he is again,head stuck and going in circles.. :laughing7:
Enjoy Soup

DSC01004.JPG
DSC01005.JPG
DSC01006.JPG
DSC01007.JPG

OP
OP
S

soupie

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your welcome frank.
The cat I am sure is fine,not sure where he came from :dontknow:,or where he headed off to :icon_scratch: I do not own a :cat:
I am a dog person,no problem with the kitties unless they get in the garden :thumbsup:
Atleast he is wearing my brand of cottage cheese,I just happen to work at the place :laughing7:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I'm a lover of both, but favor my furry felines. My two black labs are great, too! However, I try never to put any containers out that would entrap either of them, but my husband loves to put out his JIF peanut butter jars for the labs to enjoy. They last about 2 days. ha! Looks like this kitty got temporarily stuck in the yogurt container, or whatever it is. Judging by the pics, I'm assuming someone rescued her shortly thereafter. Our furry friends are special. Thanks for sharing! - Noodle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread