Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A benefit for the Flight for Life helicopter folks. They save a lot of lives. I didn't catch the name of the group, but they had the crowd dancin. In addition to traditional Christmas songs, they did Motown, James Brown, and the best live version of the OJays 'Love Train' I've ever heard. They then led the crowd in Christmas carols in spite of the fact their music machine froze up. And Santa Claus showed up. Unannounced. Too cool. (Sorry, 56 years old but still get a thrill from Santa) He's not real fat because Colorado is the least obese state in the nation, and he tries to fit in with everybody.

Attachments

• 12-11a.jpg
    12-11a.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 12-11b.jpg
    12-11b.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 12-11c.jpg
    12-11c.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 279
  • 12-11d.jpg
    12-11d.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 276

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That ought to get folks in the 'Spirit'. :coffee2:

Fossis.............

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
In that first pic there seems to be something going on between the two standing left of the Stevie Wonder lookalike.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
Good people pics, rginn. That's quite a look he's giving her, but I love those scarves they have on :laughing7: Good song 'Love Train' Thanks for posting :hello:

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He came here recently from Southern California. The rest of the group has been in Colorado awhile. He was happy to be there, but didn't know how to take the 15 deg. temp. The group was makin fun of him. We finally felt a little sorry for him and brought him a couple of cups of coffee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread