Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all,
These pictures a several months old (last Summer) but I was bored today and thought that I would share them. I have been to Vegas before, however this was to be a little special as I wanted to visit that famous pawn shop that many of you may be familiar with. Since it was a weekend......Darn......... Shumlee and the crew was not there. Still an interesting place that has become famous. Love the show :thumbsup: Love Vegas too!!!!!Enjoy, Ron

The last pictures are of Hoover Dam area

415.jpg

416.jpg

410.jpg

411-1.jpg

387.jpg

406.jpg

407.jpg

405.jpg

402.jpg

434.jpg

430.jpg

431.jpg

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
My sister stopped in there on her last trip out and met Chumlee. She thought he was just putting on an act for the cameras by acting as ahh...slow as he seems on TV but according to her it's not an act lol. Nice pics, thanks for the post.

HH Charlie

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
savant365 said:
My sister stopped in there on her last trip out and met Chumlee. She thought he was just putting on an act for the cameras by acting as ahh...slow as he seems on TV but according to her it's not an act lol. Nice pics, thanks for the post.

HH Charlie

Yeah, I think he is a good actor and not as dumb as some may think :laughing7:

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You mean "Chump Lee?"
What an Idiot! :tard: I's sure a little bit of his dumb personality is exaggerated, but for the most part, that boy is just not right.
I like the show, but the only one I get anything informative from is the Bald headed Dad. He's probably the more fair one of the act. The rest of em are like side show attractions. :D You can just see the old man trying to rip off everyone he deals with.

I do watch the show though.

theviking

Bronze Member
Aug 29, 2009
Blue ridge mts, Virginia
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool pics. Did you buy anything at the pawn shop? I am not a good tourist, I usually don't buy anything but I think I would have to buy something from the pawn shop.

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
theviking said:
Cool pics. Did you buy anything at the pawn shop? I am not a good tourist, I usually don't buy anything but I think I would have to buy something from the pawn shop.

No, It was so busy in there. I justed wanted to get in and out. All of those pesky tourist's :laughing7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to have a day just to browse all their inventory. I've got some good buys at pawn shops but I wouldn't sell anything there, cause you'll get a better price from a private individual, if time is of no concern.

M

MiniMe

Woodland Detectors 4-H said:
You mean "Chump Lee?"

I have to agree with Mike, Chump Less is very annoying; not even comical. I love to watch the show though. They get their hands on some great items. Great pictures Ron :)

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gaijun1 said:
Wheres Chum :dontknow:
Anyway Thats Cool Beans

It was a Sunday and the security told me they wouldn't be in until 8AM On Monday >:( But he did me that they are all there during regular business hours. I was just hoping to get a picture of them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread