Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A yearly competition between international teams. They've just started workin on them and will be finished by Saturday. Some of these teams practice with wet sand in their home country because they don't get much snow. I'll go back after they're done, but I believe Australia should place well, IF they can quit falling off the snow block. Those boys were havin a hard time gettin traction.

Attachments

• 1-26a.jpg
    1-26a.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 1-26b.jpg
    1-26b.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 1-26c.jpg
    1-26c.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 260
  • 1-26d.jpg
    1-26d.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 250

Tn Gizmo

Sep 4, 2007
Moss, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Compass 77B ; whites 6000D ; Garrett Master Hunter CX w/Treasure Hound (two box); Minelab Exp. II
Looking forward to seeing the finished work. Thank you for sharing.

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
it's amazing what these teams can come up with, I would love to see a competion in person. I think Australia has a fairly large sand competion. What I think is the best part, is the sculptures will disappear with the sun or wind or rain. It's got to be alot of fun, ;D

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
RGINN said:
A yearly competition between international teams. They've just started workin on them and will be finished by Saturday. Some of these teams practice with wet sand in their home country because they don't get much snow. I'll go back after they're done, but I believe Australia should place well, IF they can quit falling off the snow block. Those boys were havin a hard time gettin traction.
Excellent post RGINN keep us up dated
Van

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That will be intresting when they get it finished, keep us updated.

Fossis...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread