Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VanGone said:
Its like a breath of fresh Spring air reading your post and seeing the great shots.Iowa is starting to See Mt Lions around here,and the DNR Dept Of Natural Resources always denied it,but now they are saying they are here.Keep the post coming Fossis and thanks for posting them.
Ed

Thanks Ed, we actually can shoot them if they are a danger to livestock or humans.
We also have (Black Cats), I have seen one, & several folks around have seen them, they are mixing with the regular Mt lions & producing 'grey cats'.
During deer season some guys got nice pic's of them on a 'game cam', one regular cat, one black, one grey, & one with a black body, with a light ring around it's neck & a light ring around the body, pretty weird coloring.

Fossis............

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fossis thats a pic I would love to see I love pics of the cats ! Do u think he still has it an maybe could post a still of them ?

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
Fossis thats a pic I would love to see I love pics of the cats ! Do u think he still has it an maybe could post a still of them ?

I am going to try & get the pic's to post if I can, their friend said someone stole several of their 'game cams'.

Fossis...........

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
allen said:
i need a place like that to go to when the old
lady is acting up and the kids are been bad.
Awesome bunch of pics !

Thanks, these areas are great 'stress busters'.

Fossis.............

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woodland Detectors said:
I'm sure you'll agree, that little .22 resting next to that tree is the most accurate shooting rifle I used growing up as a kid. Great pics!

Thanks Mike, it's a 'sure shooter' for sure. :P

Fossis............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread