Wish I Could Catchem...

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
Woodland Detectors said:
People are raised with little morals anymore. It disgusts me when I see teens or --deleted-- adults driving, toss their fast food bags out their windows. Can you imagine what the inside of their houses look like? I hate to stereotype, but I have seen this occur more frequently in the Southern states. I don't know why, but I was raised in the North to respect the outdoors and the town I live in. Not that it doesn't happen in the North, but I just see it more here in the South.
well i live in the south and agree we see more trash than up north,also think about this. there are more people in houston and dallas alone than most of the popualation in many northern states.more people, more people with little morals.trust me we southern people respect the outdoors just as well as you yankies,pardon the expression,just hackin on ya,lol. as a matter of fact,just the other day jeff told nick he was gonna knock him out if he didnt pick up that can he threw at our fishing hole.nick 23 years old jeff 37.younger generation not getting any morals taught to them dont help.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We own a farm and you would be surprised how much trash gets dumped daily on the roads. Very sad...

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to get them on film , we caught some people doing the same thing. We found there name and address on mail in the bag.
When we turned this over to the police they went after them , when it got to court they said they had paid a man that comes around in a pickup truck to haul junk away junk from there home . The court would not do anything to them even though they thought they were the guilty ones.
We were told that we would have to have them caught in the act on film for the court to make anything stick.

Sackett

Feb 20, 2011
Greenwood, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 500 (need a new/better one)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've got the same problem on my road in South Carolina, except for one thing. It is on the U.S. Forest Service!! That's right the National Forest and I can not get anyone to clean it up!! I've been to two different Sheriff Administrations, and to the Forest Service Headquarters, I wrote the U.S. Congressman for this area!! Nothing,,,I mean it is still piling up there!! They just pull to the edge of the bank and out it goes, household garbage, auto parts, old furniture, you name it!!! It's a shame!!!

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Why can't ya get the town where ya live make an ordinance with really stiff fines for littering. Post a sign near each road, that is being trashed. We have pigs that live across the street from me, they only clean their cars when they are parked on my side. After their night of drinking, I clean my yard and put trash back in their car when the window is down even a little, or I stuff it in their mailbox :hello2:........NGE

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
notgittinenny said:
Why can't ya get the town where ya live make an ordinance with really stiff fines for littering. Post a sign near each road, that is being trashed. We have pigs that live across the street from me, they only clean their cars when they are parked on my side. After their night of drinking, I clean my yard and put trash back in their car when the window is down even a little, or I stuff it in their mailbox :hello2:........NGE
:icon_thumleft: yep... give it back to them!

TheHarleyMan2

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2008
Never Know I May Live Next To You!
Detector(s) used
GTI 2500/Bounty Hunter
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it was me I would get me one of those wrist sling shots, you know the very powerful ones with the rubber hose? I would practice very well on hitting targets with it, then I would stake out the area, (under camoflauge and well hiden of course), wait for them to pull up and while they are walking with their trash I would launch a good size steel BB at them and hit him in the behind with it.

After they recover from getting stung in the butt, if they turn around to dump their trash, I would shoot them again!!!! If they dropped their trash and headed for the car, I would hit them as many times as I could before they got in the car and left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread