Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you boil a pot of crawfish with Zatarain's, you had better have a pitcher of ice cold beer on hand. Your lips will be burning!

HAHAHA

and remember, it takes about 9 pounds of crawfish to get one pound of meat.

Best-Mike

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
9 lbs. of crawdads will getcha' about 100lbs. of bass and other good eatin' fishes.........NGE

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
notgittinenny said:
9 lbs. of crawdads will getcha' about 100lbs. of bass and other good eatin' fishes.........NGE

I'll eat the crawfish and use a Rat-L-Trap to catch the Bass. That way I don't miss out on any good food!

I've been using Rat-l-traps on Bass since about 1985 (when they're active). In the Winter I use worm jigs. Lots of lilly pads I use a big old live frog or mouse (I hate rigging mice though cause they bite).

Best-Mike

Tuberale

Gold Member
May 12, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster Pro
Locally they bite on worms and almost never let go. Seen a little loop-trap that'll catch 'em and crab, too.

Nothing like clear-creek crawdads.

Out here in Or-E-Gun, won't find 'em on most menus. 'Cept maybe at Jake's in downtown Portland.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread