OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
I did fail to mention that didn't I ? The place was so grown up it was hard to do some swingin'.....But I did find a small buckle of some sort....Maybe to an old belt ? That's about it. May bring a weedeater next time and crank it up so I can get around there !

OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Michaelangelo said:
Ahh-metal detecting and beer. Great combo!!!

Can't beat it ! I'm actually going to get out this evening with some beer and do some diggin' !

OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
NaturalJWL said:
Future Governor, swinging a metal detector and drinking beer. :icon_thumright:

Damn right ! :D Don't you love it ? haha

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like you have a good place to hunt. But you might have to get a bush hog in there to clean some of that stuff out first .

When you become Governor are you going to invite me down to go Detecting with you ?

OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
ohioaxeman said:
gives me an idea! A metal detector with a weedeater attachment! :sign13:

Now there's an idea !

OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Daedalus said:
It looks like you have a good place to hunt. But you might have to get a bush hog in there to clean some of that stuff out first .

When you become Governor are you going to invite me down to go Detecting with you ?

Ofcourse ! I'll get us to many undisclosed locations LOL!

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
Looks like a fantastic place to hunt! Is that in your area? I have been doing a lot of research on places around Alvin, Pearland and Angleton. Hope you find some neat things there! Keep us posted.

beerbarrel

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX
a woman thats get a little dirty decting and likes the cold ones.cant beat that.lol

OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
beerbarrel said:
Looks like a fantastic place to hunt! Is that in your area? I have been doing a lot of research on places around Alvin, Pearland and Angleton. Hope you find some neat things there! Keep us posted.

beerbarrel

Yes it's in the area where I live (Dayton).... The place still remains today a bizarre hall, for parties, reuinions,etc....

beerbarrel

Jun 24, 2007
Houston
txconservative said:
beerbarrel said:

beerbarrel

Yes it's in the area where I live (Dayton).... The place still remains today a bizarre hall, for parties, reuinions,etc....

I hope you find some good stuff there! It looks promising!

beerbarrel

OP
OP
txconservative

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
beerbarrel said:
txconservative said:
beerbarrel said:

beerbarrel

I hope you find some good stuff there! It looks promising!

beerbarrel

Thanks! It has been there for about 40 years. My Dad used to go out there when he was a little boy.... I've got to get him out there with me so he can tell me where the booths and such used to be....Also need to go by the concession stand ... Didn't make it over there.... I was kind of scared to get close to the building because they had a sign that said Security Camera in use....Although I'm sure that is just their way of saying, DO NOT BREAK IN THE PREMISES,etc...My family owns all of that property out there so I'm sure there would not be a problem ..... ;) But still !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions