OP
DigginThePast

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
colorado14ers said:
wow! those are awesome!!! the last one is so bright, i had to put these on 8)

Thanks. Won't win any photography awards with those but man oh man this has been a long and drab winter. Nice to see that color. :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
What intense color! Just what the doctor ordered after this past winter, huh? I lost alot of my spring color to the dry, minus 0 days we had here in Okla. I lost a wisteria, maybe a huge crape myrtle, and all my redbud trees didn't bloom, and half of them died, but at least it's over :icon_thumleft: Love these beauties :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
DigginThePast

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks naturegirl. :icon_thumright: Color therapy. :D I actually got on top of some of these a little too much. The color took over surrounding areas on some of them. :D

I usually lose Wisteria flowers/buds to a late frost here. A shame having to put up with the fast growing vines and not get the flowers. :-\ Redbud flowers last as little as 5 days or so some years. Other years they'll go for a few weeks, weather is so critical. Crape Myrtle, makes a nice patio plant around here, not even close to being Winter hardy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread