• turk2.jpg
    turk2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 340
  • turk4.jpg
    turk4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 342

Squishy

Jul 19, 2009
Tomorrow bring a box of stove top stuffing and show it to him. Or maybe a jar of gravy. Yeah... that will keep him at bay.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
he is just tired of you hanging round trying to pick up his chix .

you got a white stripe on yer tire? thats what he was pecking at

its "spring" breeding season for them

Okie Hillbillies

Mar 4, 2007
Hey man if one had done that to me I would of had dinner, but I live in the country not town and I can't even call them in. they have already heard of my liking them coooked.

OkieHillBillies

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty nice tom. Nice beard, too.

OP
OP
packerbacker

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he was actually pecking at the beauty ring on the wheel thinking it was another tom. Spring sure does make them stupid! RGINN, a few sporting goods stores around here used to have a "biggest beard" contest every Spring season. You paid a few bucks to register at the store and after you shoot a tom you brought the beard in to get it measured. The biggest one usually won a shotgun or something similar. Too easy to cheat in those contests. I'm sure some guys didn't enter until they had already shot a turkey and it was probably road hunted without sport or skill.

S

stefen

I have seen randy goats but a turkey!

Lucky he didn't get a visual on your car's tailpipe :laughing7:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
oh yah toms will often attack any reflective surface thinking its a rival tom in their "harem" hunting area

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Squishy said:
Tomorrow bring a box of stove top stuffing and show it to him. Or maybe a jar of gravy. Yeah... that will keep him at bay.

Ill make the turkey!! Including the Stuffing!!! But red Has to Make the Gravy!!! OMG Talk about Great!!!

Now I'm going to have to buy a turkey Next time I go Shopping Just for the Gravy!!!! HH ;D ;D ;D Chug

dpitt8

May 2, 2008
wa
Chug and Red said:
Squishy said:

Ill make the turkey!! Including the Stuffing!!! But red Has to Make the Gravy!!! OMG Talk about Great!!!

Now I'm going to have to buy a turkey Next time I go Shopping Just for the Gravy!!!! HH ;D ;D ;D Chug

*wants the gravy recipe now* :headbang:

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I thought a Bird pecking my truck mirror was bad. :icon_scratch:

Fossis............

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The secret is How You cook It!!!!! Remember Turkey bag!!! Reynolds Put you favorite stuffing In the Bird!! Spice it as you Normally would!!!!

Put in the flour as recommended!!!!!

The secret is add 1/4 cup of Real butter and add the same spices the you normally use melt it and just before you seal up the Bag Rub the Butter Mixture All Over the turkey!!! note I don't use the ties wrap I tie it, cut the slits as recommended Cook it !!! And Have red Make the Gravy!!!! It makes a big difference in the Gravy!!!! Chug

Cut a slit in the bag and drain the juice into a Pan, add a little flour, enough to absorb the fat. Slowly add milk, until you reach desired thickness you want for gravy. I use salt, pepper, the liver and gizzards, and some basil to taste, it doesn't take much seasonings, cause Chug always adds all kinds of spices to the bird, and stuffing! Red

Its the Bomb red does not have a recipe she Just Makes it And I'm the Taste tester!!!It is so good, that it doesn't last long, when the neighbors smell the bird, they know gravy is soon to be following, and they all ask for some!!!! HH And Great Turkey Chug
Easter Is coming Up And Its time For Chug to Cook Up Another Bird!!!

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
I was driving down the hill to work this morning and this tom seemed to have a problem with that. He came trotting across the road and then started pecking at my front tire. It really got scary when he wanted to jump in the car with me!! :o
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

What was the scarey bit :icon_scratch: that the oven wasn't big enough for him :laughing9:

Nice shots :icon_thumleft:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread