The Nephilim Hunter

These pictures were found up in Far North Queensland. I think they were monoliths created by a Ancient Civilization. With the local folk law with the Aboriginals, only women were allowed to cross into these parts which is separated by a river and if the Aboringinal men were to go there they would die. It is believed that there is an evil spirit up in mountains and also talk of Hairy Men that are 9foot tall.
Legend has it that in apart of those mountains there are four of these Hairy men that are fed by a local Aboriginal Woman in the mountains. I dont know how true that is but there is a strong presents of culture in Mossman Queensland about the spirits in these mountains.

I have taken many photographs and videos of these monoliths and know that the Aboriginals could never of cut this stone. By the way if you go on the 16th parallel from Peru you will end up in North Queensland at the exact spot of the large head in these photos.

Looking forward to your comments

Attachments

• eye of ra.jpg
    eye of ra.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 339
  • eye of ra 2.jpg
    eye of ra 2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 343
  • peter.jpg
    peter.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 320
  • Head 2.gif
    Head 2.gif
    95.7 KB · Views: 350
  • eye of ra.jpg
    eye of ra.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 323
  • eye of ra 2.jpg
    eye of ra 2.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 327
  • peter.jpg
    peter.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 315
  • Head 2.gif
    Head 2.gif
    95.7 KB · Views: 309

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Interesting! Nice pictures, also. You are not afraid of a few hairy men are you? Looks like a wonderful place to go exploring, you never know what you might find.Good Luck. rockhound

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Treasure-Net, good luck in your search.

Fossis.............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread