Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bum Luck said:
sandcreek4 said:
RGINN said:
They're bad in Oklahoma and gettin worse it does seem. They are good for snake control, but on the other hand they will eat you if they get you down.
Remember that old saying, RGINN, "He went to sh*t and the hogs ate him!" ;D ? It sounds kinda funny, but it must ring true because I've heard stories about how hogs will eat humans for as long as I can remember. Pretty gruesome!

Ditto. My dad told me they lost a old neighbor lady that fell into the pen. Not much left.
My mom just told me the same story about an old man she knew of that fell into a hog pen----He wasn't recognizable when they found him.
They are not to be messed with, even the little ones are savage creatures!
Thanks Bum Luck.....

Hogman

Mar 14, 2011
sandcreek4 said:
RGINN said:
They're bad in Oklahoma and gettin worse it does seem. They are good for snake control, but on the other hand they will eat you if they get you down.
Remember that old saying, RGINN, "He went to sh*t and the hogs ate him!" ;D ? It sounds kinda funny, but it must ring true because I've heard stories about how hogs will eat humans for as long as I can remember. Pretty gruesome!

I never understood that saying until I saw a privy built over the hog pen. Then it made since.

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hogman said:
sandcreek4 said:
RGINN said:

I never understood that saying until I saw a privy built over the hog pen. Then it made since.
Right--I just thought it was an old wives tale, but after seeing how mean these things are, I can understand how that could happen.
Thanks Hogman.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread