Camera

Royal

May 19, 2011
I spend a lot of time out of doors, kayaking and hiking, etc and I always like to have a camera with me, as many of you probably do. I have a number of cameras but wanted something to just stick in my pocket and that would do videos too.

Kodak just came out with the little sucker http://store.kodak.com/store/ekcons...tore-_-Camera - sport-_-kodak easyshare sport and I bought one. It works great.

The think only costs 80 bucks, does stills and video and is good for 10 ft under water. Perfect for kayaking. They say it does 12 Meg but I am not sure about that but believe me, it does great stills

This is a video I did today while out wandering

The videos of my yard and the electric fence was taken with it too. I am happy

I just figured some of you might be interested

Oh by the way, I bought a SDHD memory card for it, a 32 gig. Now that is over kill for sure. I stuck that sucker in and it says it will take 9999 pictures at highest level. I think the counter just stops there. 16 gig would be more than enough

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was a nice little video, and the river did look good. I'm up here in Summit county, CO, which is a great place for hiking, kayaking, and sittin and watchin the snow fall (like I'm doin right now). Welcom to Tnet; enjoyed the video.

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Nice looking scenery and river there. Thanks for the info on that camera. I've been looking for a affordable backup for artifact hunting and kayak trips, the waterproof feature would be nice.

OP
OP
R

Royal

May 19, 2011
Th3rty7 said:
Nice looking scenery and river there. Thanks for the info on that camera. I've been looking for a affordable backup for artifact hunting and kayak trips, the waterproof feature would be nice.

I really like it. I have a Sony Handycam HD500 too and it takes great stills and video but it is too expensive to take down the river in a kayak and too big to stick in a pants pocket.

I said above that the videos of my back yard and fence was taken with it. :( I meant the PICTURES. :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread