Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Yesterday they removed the mass that was growing in my lower back. They let my wife take pics during the process. So I figured I would share with everyone here. I also wanted to let Peachy know I am doin well and will be back to full swing in no time. I wanted to also thank everyone for all the support. It looks like just a large fatty tumor. It had encapsulated nerves and was very painful. It was sent off to the lab to figure out what it is. I will update this when I know the verdict. Luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• tumor1.jpg
    tumor1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 504
  • tumor2.jpg
    tumor2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 506
  • tumor3.jpg
    tumor3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 502
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 503
OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tuberale said:
Hope you're feeling better JuJu! Didn't know fatty tumors could be painful before.
This one had encapsuated nerves. They are having it tested to make sure, At least its out my friend.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JuJu,

Glad it all went well, I have one on underside of my left forearm, Dr said to leave it alone unless it causes me a problem, there is no pain, not sensitive at all and not growing at the moment so I'm leaving it alone for now.........

Good luck sir... :icon_thumright:

F

Felinepeachy

ohioaxeman said:
I feel for Ya JuJu... I have hernia surgery soon!

Have your wife get pics! :laughing7:

JuJu, I'm glad you're okay. It looks totally benign to me. It's a long ways from your heart, you'll be just fine. :hello:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
BobinSouthVA said:
Get Well Soon!

on a light note, it looks like a little brain :laughing9:

That's one way of getting rid of the competition......lol NGE

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
it will come back negative that is a burgerking, mcdonalds ,steak house fat ball it went to your back instead of your stomach just keep thinking that and all will be good

gibbo

Jul 25, 2011
god mate best off luck hope u get well soon,its an awful thing if not sorted,so hope u get back on ur feet and live rest of ur life health mate...ian
worldtalker said:
JuJu,You'll be back tougher than ever old boy,enjoy your posts!God Bless youns!Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions