Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Along with the tourists. I don't have much free time now, but went over to Half Moon gulch by Leadville CO to try and detect a spot I've found that turns up lots of old bullets. Too many campers to even try that. Luckily most of them don't venture more than about a 100 ft. from their portable ghettoes. So took off into the woods and followed some old mining trails. Not a total loss; found 27 modern cents, old cartridge shells, newer bullets, and lots of square nails. In these pictures, there are people camped all around, so it just looks like the wilderness.

Attachments

• 7-22a.jpg
    7-22a.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 272
  • 7-22c.jpg
    7-22c.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 277

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I could almost see the Cuthroat hangin' in the pool's right now......Bee-Utiful pic's RGINN :thumbsup: It's where I want to retire!!!

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009
oh that's just not right, 'summer finally here' :laughing9: Come on home mountain man, we got some summer for ya! Nice pictures of refrshing, cold, MOVING, water! nice-nice...

M

MiniMe

That water sure does look refreshing, especially since it feels like it's over 100 degress here right now. I need to move!!!

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mt. Elbert, 14ers, highest peak in the Rockies at 14,440.

colorado14ers

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2010
Naples, Fl
Detector(s) used
whites M6, Surfmaster PI
RGINN said:
Mt. Elbert, 14ers, highest peak in the Rockies at 14,440.
i knew it! :laughing9: we tried to summit it when we where (early june) there but there was too much snow above timberline.

P.S-ive already been to the top, we were just trying to do it again :wink: :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread