Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fossis said:
nsdq said:
you got lucky and missed the flooding in sept

Our Daughter & Son-in-law's trailer was a 'total loss' even after they moved it to higher ground, they sent pic's of all the damage, it was 'horrific'.

Fossis.............. wow sorry to here that we where lucky i was out 20 bucks on a washer/dryer , the bad is my lady lost her car and my harley was un 7 ft of water was able to save bike no water got in side both jugs the vavles were closed,,,,, hope every thing is ok in laws if i was able i would help

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nsdq said:
fossis said:
nsdq said:
you got lucky and missed the flooding in sept

Our Daughter & Son-in-law's trailer was a 'total loss' even after they moved it to higher ground, they sent pic's of all the damage, it was 'horrific'.

Fossis.............. wow sorry to here that we where lucky i was out 20 bucks on a washer/dryer , the bad is my lady lost her car and my harley was un 7 ft of water was able to save bike no water got in side both jugs the vavles were closed,,,,, hope every thing is ok in laws if i was able i would help

You did come out okay, our folks just lost the contents of the lower half of the trailer, they had to 'total it', they have a new one on the way.
The campground where they were was totally washed away, & the hwy was too.

Fossis.............

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bcinbucks said:
Great pics!! Haven't been in that area in a while...........now I want to take a ride.

Thanks

Fossis...............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread