Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scouted this place out last week and camped this week. Maria and the grandson went, so we camped in an established campground. Tourists don't go out this far, so our nearest neighbor was 2 miles away. Tryin to teach the grandson how to cook, but he has the fire too high. That is how you learn. Coffee came out ok. I like the pic of us around the fire, but I suspect you might hear that banjo music comin out of the woods behind me. Disappointed with the detectin, but I did find a 45 wheat penny. Great place, and when we leave Maria always thanks the place for lettin us stay.

Attachments

• 8-18b.jpg
    8-18b.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 272
  • 8-18h.jpg
    8-18h.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 267
  • 8-18i.jpg
    8-18i.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 260
  • 8-18e.jpg
    8-18e.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 279
  • 8-18c.jpg
    8-18c.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 281

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
RGINN,Man,now that's LIVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Super photos!GodBless you All HH Chris

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
beautiful country and no better way to enjoy it than with the ones you love. It's great that you are teaching your grandson to appreciate the outdoors. So many people don't seem to have the time or want to anymore.

Lil Nick

Mar 6, 2008
South Central Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
That is awesome. The times that you get out into the wilderness with your family. You also have so many beautiful places around you. I know you are from my part of the country. It is not as comfortable here right now as we have had the hottest summer on record for many years and very little rain.
God Bless and always enjoy your posts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread