IMG_2190.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_2187.jpg
    IMG_2187.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 269
F

Felinepeachy

LOL ;D

Ive only taken one photo of a sign while driving and it was on the move from California to Kentucky. I don't really know what it means but I found it interesting.

kentucky trip 005.jpg

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
There is one near Roseburg Oregon, hand painted on a 4X6 sheet of plywood that reads:

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Felinepeachy said:
LOL ;D

Ive only taken one photo of a sign while driving and it was on the move from California to Kentucky. I don't really know what it means but I found it interesting.
I see these all up and down the San Joaquin Valley. You see mature dead orchards right next to the irrigation canal.

The government has cut off the farmers irrigation water. I have heard a couple of reasons for it. One is that someone found an endangered minnow in the man made irrigation canal, and other times they say it's because of a drought, even though the reservoirs are full and the water flows right on by. No worries though, Mexico and China sends us enough food to make up for what our farmers can't produce. (This is just my opinion and did not intend to turn this into a political post)

Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread