one of many at my house

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Snapped this pic last night as he was sleeping on my doorstep. This lizard and others like him were raised around my back doorstep. I have seen at least 5 others not including the parents. They are about 5 inches long and the size of a stick of gum. I have to be careful not to step on them when I go out.

Attachments

• LN visitor.jpg
    LN visitor.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 257
  • nite visitor.jpg
    nite visitor.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 256
F

Felinepeachy

COOL!! You know, if you go to the pet store and get the small meal worms they will eat them and actually get to where they will come to you when you call them. My friend used to do that. He would open his front door and call for them and three of them would race up the steps to be fed. They would eat the worms right out of his hand.

DO IT!!

OP
OP
huntress104

huntress104

Apr 6, 2011
kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Thanks Peachy I never thought about feeding them worms. They are not really scared of me when I go out. More curious I think than scared. They are sure funny to watch. Sometimes two will fight over a sunny spot to lay in like there isn't enough room for both of them to lay there. They are super fast when they do move. A bug doesn't stand a chance....

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
Felinepeachy said:
COOL!! You know, if you go to the pet store and get the small meal worms they will eat them and actually get to where they will come to you when you call them. My friend used to do that. He would open his front door and call for them and three of them would race up the steps to be fed. They would eat the worms right out of his hand.

DO IT!!
OK Peachy... I imagine this..... "Here Petey, Here Boomer, come get your snack", and 2 lizards come running at ya and licking your face and dancing around for a treat! LMAO... Must be that homegrown Catnip... :laughing7: :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :help:

F

Felinepeachy

LOL I'm telling you, it's true. They will eat out of your hands. I had toads last year that did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread