Fishing with the Family!

M

MiniMe

My husband (civilman1) took me and our son out fishing yesterday. Talking funniest home videos. Joe catches a bass, trying to get it off the hook and Lil man puts down his rod to go see - his bait is still in the water :o ....next thing we know....the rod starts running down the pier - and that's where the movie begins. Joe trying to release his fish, yells to Lil man to get his rod, everyone starts running to get it, Joe drops his rod, catches Lil mans and hands it to him to reel in....his first bass. :hello2: It was chaotic, but so much fun to watch. Me....I got the biggest tree limb :) It was so much fun, can't wait to do it again.

Lil mans 1st bass.jpg

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice lookin fish :icon_thumleft: great story lol

OP
OP
M

MiniMe

Woodland Detectors said:
Nice Bass. I'm starting to get back into some trout fishing again.

Thanks Mike, he was excited. Do you use a fly rod when fishing trout? That is so much fun, but I seem to always get all tangled up...LOL. We went to hopefully catch some catfish, but the bass were hitting hard. Lil man actually caught his Bass on a Chicken Heart believe it or not. Never heard of a Bass hitting that type of bait before....guess there's a first for everything. Looking forward to seeing some trout picts. HH!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG, Little Man!!! Nice catch!

Top Member Reactions