OP
OP
R

Royal

May 19, 2011
ohioaxeman said:
Royal said:
Shot in my back yard
"shot" in your backyard, or gonna be "shot" in your backyard? LOL ... Nice cam pics Royal!

Hahha Nope, I am not a hunter. I am not against it but just am not interested in killing them. Like the meat though :D

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Royal, do you have any bucks coming up?

OP
OP
R

Royal

May 19, 2011
Jdubya said:
Hey Royal, do you have any bucks coming up?

Hey, how you doing buddy? I have seen three buck but they rarely come in. I had problems with that dang camera and had to return it. We have lots of deer but the bucks seem shy. Pat hunters around now and they come in late

OP
OP
R

Royal

May 19, 2011
Jdubya said:
Good to see you posting! Do you put out any salt or mineral blocks? Does that cam have infrared?

here is a FL cam site. http://www.flwildlifecam.com/fwc/LiveCam.aspx

I is advertized to have Infrared and a motion sensor for night shots but that was the problem with it. It would trigger but no pictures at night. I would go out and stand in front of it from five ft away and it would trigger but no picture.

This is the one I got http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trophy-Black-Camera-Vision/dp/B004MC5PHK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top from Amazon. I sent it back and told them the problem, the sent another and it did the same thing. I called Bushnell to make sure I was doing everything right and since I was I sent that one back too. I have none now and will get something else. It sucked

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tasty looking critters.
:D

Attachments

• OhDear..JPG
    OhDear..JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 353

NGE