NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Likewise........YIKES! We have winter storm watch now for this evening, rain changing to snow 1 - 3 inches by morning. We have had about 4 inches of rain in 2 1/2 days. Sure glad I am retired, I don't HAVE to drive in that crap to not get fired!............NGE

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
Ron, wish I had more snow and less wind, Moses lake is to dry.

Notgittineny, do you ever make it out near Waterloo? I used to live there and I have a couple sites you can check out.

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
where in the H*ll is waterloo? :laughing7: I will have to look it up. I am in Redford township, toio dam near Detroit.......NGE

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care a lot for it, but I'm glad I live in an area that gets a ton of snow in the winter, cause I can drive anywhere on it until it gets too deep, but can't nobody drive on ice like we had back in Oklahoma.

MRBeyer

Apr 25, 2007
Moses Lake, WA
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster and MXT, sluice
Not,
Waterloo is almost directly between Ann Arbor and Jackson on interstate 94. About 5 miles north of the highway on Clear lake road. I know of an old Yogi Bear camp, an old kids camp, and two locations with foundations from old farmhouses. If you contact a local realtor you should be able to get info on the owners for permission. One farmhouse is on state land. There is a history of an old roaring 20's hotel about 5 miles away that would be interesting (they had a floating island gazebo there). I grew up there, haven't been back in years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread