crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been a long time since I've posted anything...... Maybe 6 months or more???? Today was such a nice day (summer-like) near 80 here. Thought I'd go outside and add some temping pictures for everyone back in the snow-belt. These are pics taken in my backyard and the near the pier in Oceanside.

IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn52/crazyjarhead1/016-28.jpg[/img]

IMG]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn52/crazyjarhead1/015-32.jpg[/img]

014-35.jpg

013-35.jpg

DSC04600.jpg

DSC04595.jpg

DSC04598.jpg

DSC04599.jpg

017-29.jpg

019-26.jpg

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll second Mike. Like the pic of you sitting on the bench there. I'll try to get some more pics up of the country where us real men are, at 10,000ft, where 30 degrees is T-shirt and shorts weather....kidding with you! So far though, our winter ain't been nothin really.

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RGINN said:
I'll second Mike. Like the pic of you sitting on the bench there. I'll try to get some more pics up of the country where us real men are, at 10,000ft, where 30 degrees is T-shirt and shorts weather....kidding with you! So far though, our winter ain't been nothin really.

Uh, that's not me on the bench :whip2: I just took the pic. I'm not that old.........yet. Take care up there in the rockies. Ron

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Isn't that older couple supposed to be setting in bathtubs? Maybe I've been watching too many commercials. Either in bathtubs or drinking Coronas. ;D

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
packerbacker said:
Isn't that older couple supposed to be setting in bathtubs? Maybe I've been watching too many commercials. Either in bathtubs or drinking Coronas. ;D

What's going on up there? I've been seeing truck loads of bee's heading to Cali this year already. My company usually transports them in March. Is the fruit and nut tree's blooming already? What a mild winter thios year ???

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
I used to have to go down south of you to Otay Mesa once in a while. ( Hauling Lumber ) Weather was always nice, but personally I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Are you still driving truck? I quit my job at the beginning of winter. Needed a break for a while.

In case you were wondering, my other ID was Ron and April, but I changed it back to my original ID after my wife passed away last summer.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY mild jarhead. Gonna be high 60's and as high as 70 during this next 10 days. Nothing is blooming yet but it is so warm that the honeybees are out but no blossoms to work on yet. I noticed a lot of them out this past weekend. Any hives brought up here now would have to be fed in my opinion. Maybe that's the plan. The almonds around the Corning area are usually the first to blossom.
Didn't know about your wife Ron. My condolences, I was sorry to hear it

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
packerbacker said:
VERY mild jarhead. Gonna be high 60's and as high as 70 during this next 10 days. Nothing is blooming yet but it is so warm that the honeybees are out but no blossoms to work on yet. I noticed a lot of them out this past weekend. Any hives brought up here now would have to be fed in my opinion. Maybe that's the plan. The almonds around the Corning area are usually the first to blossom.
Didn't know about your wife Ron. My condolences, I was sorry to hear it

PS I just saw some loads of honey bee's from Florida heading to Lost Hill's, california :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ronwoodcraft said:
I used to have to go down south of you to Otay Mesa once in a while. ( Hauling Lumber ) Weather was always nice, but personally I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Are you still driving truck? I quit my job at the beginning of winter. Needed a break for a while.

In case you were wondering, my other ID was Ron and April, but I changed it back to my original ID after my wife passed away last summer.

Yes and always will be. Been an Owner-operator with Ladstar for 13 years. Love it. Work a little, play a lot :laughing7: Pull a step-deck and still have my Volvo 780. So sorry to hear about your wife. I can't imagine the pain and suffering of a love one, especially a wife. Take care of yourself and I hope you will eventually heal :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woodland Detectors said:
Man it's great to see you again! How have you been?

Been putting along with some health issues. Nothing that meds can't fix ??? Been hibernating most of the winter not wanting to do too much even though the weather couldn't be better :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions