Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm III and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wadin' in the creek

Water is starting to warm up pretty good in the creeks, so the kids wanted to go wading. They forgot their wading shoes though and had to go bare-footed. They were "ouching" with every step on those old hard creek stones, but had so much fun!
:icon_sunny:
Thanks for lookin'!
IMG_1232 (800x533).jpg IMG_1271 (800x533).jpg IMG_1275 (533x800).jpg
IMG_1241 (800x582).jpg IMG_1222 (800x533).jpg

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good, kiddo. I really like that first one. The water pics are cool and pretty advanced, you got a good eye. Keep it up. (Like the belt buckle, too!)

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should be noodling time with the waters warming up. those female catfish are going to be making holes in the bank to start laying eggs. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good, kiddo. I really like that first one. The water pics are cool and pretty advanced, you got a good eye. Keep it up. (Like the belt buckle, too!)
Thanks RGINN---I am learning stuff everyday from my daughter, Josie, she's an old pro at 17 yrs of age...Lol
I've been messing with the TV & AV settings on my Canon. This little camera can do lots!
And my daughter said "thanks" for the compliment on her belt buckle---that was a birthday gift. She kinda likes bling :wink:.

OP
OP
Charmin

Charmin

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should be noodling time with the waters warming up. those female catfish are going to be making holes in the bank to start laying eggs. :thumbsup:
I do believe I will keep all my digits safely above the water, Old Digger.......I saw a guy one time after he'd been noodling over on Kaw Lake, and his whole forearm was like a piece of raw meat!
This gal ain't gonna be putting her hand where it don't need to be! :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread