Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And I will add my conclusions about The Round Hill Colorado treasure. (Ahem) After my intensive scientific and archaeological investigation of the site, using the latest most up to date technology I have been able to afford, I have come to these conclusions. #1. It has already been found and carried off. #2. It never existed. A story thought up by them old boys at the coffee shop in Poncha to go along with their Jesse James legend. #3. It happened alright, but people got it located wrong. Actually, I go with #3. Go look the country over and figure if you're in a running fight, where would you go? You could go to the top of the hill, but it would be out of the way, and you sure wouldn't have time to build a neat little rock fortress, much less bury gold. I searched pretty much just for bullets which would indicate a fight site. Not a one. Of course, I didn't cover every inch of ground and previous detectorists could have found them and picked them up, but I don't believe there was any to find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions