Baby Black Birds x Just 13 days form hatching to fully feathered! Astounding!

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT and Minelab Excalabur 11
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
David, I can't believe no one has replied to this post! That was a beautiful and amazing video! 13 days! I would never have dreamed! The music is so beautiful and. I loved hearing the birds singing in it. You did a wonderful job.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoyed this, David. Thanks for sharing the 13 days with us. I loved the music too!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After witnessing a baby being born, or an egg hatching, you have to know GOD EXISTS! Tnx. TTC

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
After witnessing a baby being born, or an egg hatching, you have to know GOD EXISTS! Tnx. TTC

I couldn't agree more Terry!! No doubt in my mind!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I couldn't agree more Terry!! No doubt in my mind!

No doubt here! And I remember my wife got religion in the delivery room... she kept YELLING, "Oh GOD, PLEASE MAKE THIS QUICKER!!!" No, really. The doctor allowed me to be the first to touch my son when momma crowned. That was in '75. He passed away at 32. I wish I had more time with him. TTC

TENNESSEEGAL

Aug 20, 2005
Oak Ridge, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TerryC said:
No doubt here! And I remember my wife got religion in the delivery room... she kept YELLING, "Oh GOD, PLEASE MAKE THIS QUICKER!!!" No, really. The doctor allowed me to be the first to touch my son when momma crowned. That was in '75. He passed away at 32. I wish I had more time with him. TTC

Im so sorry you lost your son at such a young age Terry. I cant even imagine what you went through.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread