Reds At It Again!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red's At It Again!

Hi all, Red here, still fighting that darn bug that is going around, so I decided to do some creating as I try to get better....cough...cough...gasp. Anyway, these peices were all made out of stuff that we have found over the years, the beads were a huge bonanza, Chug was cleaning an empty apt and found many, many beads, and things to make jewelry with!
laughing7.gif
I figure what the heck, it's fun and it beats having jars, cans and drawers(Yes I went there! We do have a junk drawer!) of stuff we find, like earings, charms and so on. Best part is I get to tell about how we found the trinkets and such, and I get to show off my art, caution, Chug is in deep trouble, he says he has created a monster, I call it being thrifty and reusing perfectly good stuff, plus, I can make Christmas presents for people this year! Have fun looking at the pictures, stay safe and have an awesome weekend! Red
hello.gif

DSCF0918.JPG DSCF0916.JPG DSCF0913.JPG DSCF0921.JPG DSCF0923.JPG DSCF0920.JPG DSCF0919.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF0922.JPG
    DSCF0922.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 85

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping you get better! Don't forget the chicken noodle soup, It may help you feel a little better. That bead work looks awesome, very nice. :thumbsup:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, they're are soooooo pretty. You did a beautiful job on all of em. Hope you get to feeling better real soon.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks everyone, I'm drinking lots of orange juice, getting lots of rest and hope to feel better soon, ever since I had a 3 ring day, Chug is waiting to kick my butt!:laughing9: Game on sweetie, and I'm still going to find the first gold for this year!:laughing7: I love you sweetie! :love3: Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions