Our garden part 2

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy friday everyone!
hello.gif
Hope you all had a great week, I'm still fighting a cold bug, as is Chug, I did feel better today and manged to get out to get some new pictures of flowers in our yard and garden, did I say I love our new camera? It takes awesome pictures, I couldn't take pics before as our camera had a small screen and it was very hard for me to take anything, but this new one is the bomb, I love how some of these turned out, and hope you do too, have a great weekend, stay safe and HH! Red
hello.gif
DSCF0998.JPG DSCF0945.JPG DSCF0976.JPG DSCF0953.JPG DSCF0934.JPG DSCF0925.JPG DSCF0996.JPG DSCF0956.JPG DSCF0997.JPG DSCF0991.JPG DSCF0962.JPG DSCF0947.JPG
hello.gif

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So pretty & so colorful. Is it you or Chug who has the green thumb?

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi River Rat, good to hear from you, the flowers are 75 percent done by me over a long period of time, we have a new tenant who is the most awesome lady you could meet, so she has been helping me out, wait til we get our veggie garden going, we will be growing potatoes, tomatoes, beans, carrots, rutabega, summer squash, pumpkin, cucumbers and a few other things. It's such a wonderful feeling to see stuff you planted, actually growing....what a rush!!!! Red

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread