Kumorion comes to our town! Part 2 LOL

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL good to see ya again, more pictures of today, at one of our favorite places to go on the weekends, the Farmer's Market is so awesome, the food is great, and there is always something interesting to see. After filling our tummy's, and getting our treat of baclava, omg it is so friggen good! Trust me, you'll wanna slap your mama it is so darn good!
notworthy.gif
notworthy.gif
We walked around just having a ball, I heard two kids, well, to me they are kids, anyway, they are late teens, early 20's, and she says " WHy are they doing that here?, what do they think they are going to find? Don't they have to have a permit?" Her companion patiently answered her questions with " They are looking for metal, like coins and jewlery." She looks at him and asked, now wait for it..........wait........ "Is that really here?" Yes he says, with a sigh. Yes she was a blonde. DSCF1713.JPG Yes this is her, lol love her costume though! DSCF1823.JPG DSCF1759.JPG At this point, a guy comes up with his 2 little boys, and told them to go talk to Chug, so there is Chug, trying to explain to 2 tiny boys of not more than 3, how his detector works! High 5 to Chug, for once again explaining the magic!
laughing7.gif
To the boys, and an elderly lady on her little scooter, following Chug and puffing away on her cig, while he is trying to explain once again, that no, it doesn't show you what's in the ground, it gives you an idea, no it is not a good investment, it's a hobby, yes we dig garbage and pick it up, he finally got rid of her, and on to more sights to see! DSCF1792.JPG DSCF1696.JPG DSCF1845.JPG DSCF1719.JPG yep, he was here, it's live, not memorex, we couldn't make these things up! DSCF1806.JPG DSCF1705.JPG I love this costume, she looks so natural and beautiful! DSCF1818.JPG DSCF1840.JPG DSCF1781.JPG there were at least 25 people in this group hug! They were playing this game of throwing a bottle in the air while shouting stuff, and every so often they would hug, it was really cool to watch! After detecting tomorrow, we may just go back, we know we haven't seen all the cotumes yet, and we don't want to miss anything! Have a safe night and HH, Red
hello.gif
Oops, almost forgot this little lady! DSCF1743.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
YES, Red Slapped Me Upside the Head For 1 too Many Glances At Wonder Woman!!! :dontknow: Chug

JerCen

Sep 3, 2012
Fort Lauderdale
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah pictures seems that everyone over there had a great time,and each one of them are looking very awesome,specially the outfits they have chosen.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red And I Had a Blast over 180 picture taken!!! I'm Working On A Spider Costume For Next Year For My Coil As I Move It Along the Ground Any Ideas Would Be Helpful Red thought Of littel Plastic Slinkies for the Lege that would Bounce along the Grass as i was Detecting Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread