Knights of the Golden Circle treasure box

vinniekyle

Greenie
Aug 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you are looking at is the hole that I have dug to uncover the treasure box. On the top of the box is the numbers 8 and 1 that are carved out of stone. The rest of the box is covered by a thin layer of dirt. If you look to the right of the shadow, you will see what appears to be an eagle, with two persons holding the eagle up, these images were NOT visible to the naked eye.

The second picture is a close up of the eagle

The 3rd picture is the rock that was above the treasure box, and if you look closely, there is what appears to be a bird, and a dogs profile that again, isnt visible to the naked eye. Not to mention the evil looking face that appeared under my shovel at center bottom of picture.

I would describe further the ordeal that I have been having removing this box, but it is very difficult to try and understand, let alone try and believe. All I can say is that things have been happening that have no earthly explanation. Laugh if you wish, the box is an old steel artillery box 15x12x12, and weighs approximately 300 pounds.

Attachments

• treasure box with eagle on right.jpg
    treasure box with eagle on right.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 3,148
  • closeup of treasure box with eagle on right.jpg
    closeup of treasure box with eagle on right.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 1,431
  • bird and dog with face at bottom.jpg
    bird and dog with face at bottom.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 3,646
OP
OP
V

vinniekyle

Greenie
Aug 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your right....some really fat ones....am only able to barely scoot the box by hand...dont want to risk it opening or breaking being muscled out... so I have invested in a winch to help get it the rest of the way out

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vinnie, I also follow the KGC trail, see my Avatar. Nothing you say would surprise me. I am just curious what led you to believe that this is a KGC box?. Thanks for your reply...Setve

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ain't the best at visualizing treasure symbols in rocks and what have you, but I can actually see the two guys holding up an eagle, so I won't laugh at you. On the other hand, instead of takin pics and postin 'man in the field' updates on the internet, since with my luck I would come out lookin like Geraldo Rivera, I myself would have already had the box open. Maybe I would post the results here. Still, best of luck on your adventure and let us know how it turns out for you.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm afraid lack of air in your excavation has possibly led to hallucinations. When you start seeing little sparkly lights, being chased by other sparkly lights, get some air. :laughing7: Good luck.

OP
OP
V

vinniekyle

Greenie
Aug 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Steve...if you look at the thread I posted just right before this one..you will be able to see one of the many directional rocks that have been found on my land. The one I am referring to very closely resembles the hood that a member of the KKK would have worn. It has three light houses on it, a long with some number codes and a river. Go take a look at it. Not to mention the hundreds of rocks that I have unearthed while digging for this thing, their markings, words, initials etc etc. I have found huge rocks that have been carved into animals, will post them later...am being forced to back up and regroup in regards to removing the steel box.

OP
OP
V

vinniekyle

Greenie
Aug 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your probably right....I probably am minus a few chromosomes or something....but I guess I will have one heck of a fall out shelter when I am done.

OP
OP
V

vinniekyle

Greenie
Aug 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN...I attempted to remove the box today, but as I dug down deeper in front of the box, I uncovered several glass jugs that are plugged with some type of black wax or something...something told me to stop and re-evaluate. There appears to be four jugs, all of them have some cord or rope around them...am going to seek further advise before I proceed...regardless of that....with all the strange occurances that are happening as I dig, I feel like I am losing my ever loving mind....I COULD SWEAR I saw a civil war soldier walking in my woods, and disappear behind a tree???...I need to go have a psych eval I am thinking...grrrr

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RGINN...I attempted to remove the box today, but as I dug down deeper in front of the box, I uncovered several glass jugs that are plugged with some type of black wax or something...something told me to stop and re-evaluate. There appears to be four jugs, all of them have some cord or rope around them...am going to seek further advise before I proceed...regardless of that....with all the strange occurances that are happening as I dig, I feel like I am losing my ever loving mind....I COULD SWEAR I saw a civil war soldier walking in my woods, and disappear behind a tree???...I need to go have a psych eval I am thinking...grrrr

Very interesting Vinnie, Not sure what you have on your hands there. Once you remove the jugs, be sure and check for another signal underneath them...Steve

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool Vinnie. Maybe you stumbled onto an old moonshiner's stash. My grandpa Doc was in that business and he kept the finished product in fruit jars buried in the front yard, then dug it up when a customer showed up. T-men never figured it out. Keep us posted, and good luck!

OP
OP
V

vinniekyle

Greenie
Aug 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
theres nothing under it....just those jugs...metal detector shows gold/silver. when you hold a measuring tape over the top of the hole...it spins in circles....it does the same thing at the other sights on my land...had a physics major tell me thats what occurs when you hold a hanging object over pure elements...will keep you updated. thanks friend.

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
theres nothing under it....just those jugs...metal detector shows gold/silver. when you hold a measuring tape over the top of the hole...it spins in circles....it does the same thing at the other sights on my land...had a physics major tell me thats what occurs when you hold a hanging object over pure elements...will keep you updated. thanks friend.
I have had something similar happen to me. When getting close to the end of the trail my compass needle would start going haywire. It took me a while to realize that this was their last "stand of defense" before reaching the objective....Steve

ragu

Dec 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Nice! Pictures of the jugs? Pictures at all?! I love reading about things but I also enjoy seeing it!

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
How do you know the box is 300 lbs if you havent got it out yet? Keep the pictures coming.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has measurements and weight of the box, but only takes blurry pics of rocks.

I'm calling BS on this one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread